Pencil Skirt - Friendship Allover
AIRBRUSHED BY HAND - EDITION OF 15 - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Incl. shipping / excl. VAT.
The Casella Meyer pencil skirt merges airbrush design with the skirts given attribute of elasticity. The silhouette and the airbrushed motif will change and look different, depending on who’s wearing the skirt. The ribb knitted skirt adapts to the shapes and body movements of its wearer.
The skirts have been airbrushed at maximal stretch, which means that the motif can only unfold in its entirety while the skirt is in motion. If not stretched, parts of the motif vanish between the knitted elements. The rib knitted skirt features an elastane between the viscose knitted ribs, which ensures a comfortable stretch. Each garment is unique and features a distinctive look. The colors and motifs remain the same, but the placement of the motifs vary from each pair of skirt.
Casella Meyer products are handmade and need care. Preserve the condition of your garments by storing them flat and dry, avoiding contact with water or chemicals, and entrust them to a professional dry cleaner for cleaning. These tips will ensure to extend the piece’s durability and develop a patina that will characterize your garment in a unique way.
- Airbrushed by hand - edition of 15
- Rib knitted fabric
- Female model is 168cm and wears a size XS/S
- Size Chart
- 70% Viscose 30% Polyester
- Produced in Italy
- Shipped in a handmade box
- Worldwide free shipping on all orders with UPS
- Your tracking number is provided in a separate email once the shipment has been dispatched
- Estimated delivery: 3-5 business days
- Due to the unique character of our handmade pieces, we are currently unable to offer returns or exchanges. All sales are final. However, we want you to be satisfied with your Casella Meyer piece, so feel free to get in touch with our customer service if you have any questions or uncertainties.
If you have questions about details, sizing or any other inquiry - Get in touch, we’re happy to help out: firstname.lastname@example.org