Stonewash Jeans - Friendship Flames
AIRBRUSHED BY HAND - EDITION OF 15 - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Incl. shipping / excl. VAT.
Casella Meyer stonewash jeans makes use of a classic garment, which doesn’t need to be reinvented in its core composition. Instead, Casella Meyer uses the idea of multilayering and blending to refer to the way in which airbrush was originally used. The cut has been adjusted to have a unisex fit.
Casella Meyer stonewash jeans are made of high-quality Italian denim. The pants are washed to give the denim a light blue hue. The denim’s color combined with the fabric’s structure create a canvas, on which the airbrush’s color can flow seamlessly, and its aesthetics can pop out eye-catchingly. The rivets are engraved and reflect the idea of our FRIENDSHIP drop as a small detail of these jeans.
Casella Meyer products are handmade and need care. Preserve the condition of your garments by storing them flat and dry, avoiding contact with water or chemicals, and entrust them to a professional dry cleaner for cleaning. These tips will ensure to extend the piece’s durability and develop a patina that will characterize your garment in a unique way.
- Airbrushed by hand - edition of 15
- Stonewashed light blue denim
- Male model is 185cm and wears a size 36
- Size Chart
- 100% Cotton
- Produced in Italy
- Shipped in a handmade box
- Worldwide free shipping on all orders with UPS
- Your tracking number is provided in a separate email once the shipment has been dispatched
- Estimated delivery: 3-5 business days
- Due to the unique character of our handmade pieces, we are currently unable to offer returns or exchanges. All sales are final. However, we want you to be satisfied with your Casella Meyer piece, so feel free to get in touch with our customer service if you have any questions or uncertainties.
If you have questions about details, sizing or any other inquiry - Get in touch, we’re happy to help out: email@example.com