The following terms and conditions (henceforth: the Terms and Conditions”) are valid between you and Casella Meyer Ltd. (Reg. No. CHE-293.302.576) (henceforth: Casella Meyer; may be referred to as “us” and “we”) and apply to all use of and orders placed on Casella Meyer website casellameyer.com. Please note that Casella Meyer does not guarantee that all products presented on the Website are in stock or are available for purchase. Casella Meyer reserves its right to stop selling a product. Orders can only be placed by persons that are 18 years or older. Casella Meyer reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time. The date of the latest update is found in the final section of the Terms and Conditions. Each purchase is subject to the Terms and Conditions in the version applicable at the date of submitting the order. Please inform yourself about the applying version of Terms and Conditions before submitting your order. Please note that the terms and conditions valid for your order is always the terms and conditions that you have read and accepted before you have placed your order and not a later version. You should keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
2. LanguageThe language of the Terms and Conditions is English.
4. Order confirmationAfter submitting your order, we will send you an order confirmation e-mail with your order number, details of the product or products you have ordered from us, your payment details and delivery details. Please note that the confirmation e-mail is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of the order.
5. Acceptance and shipping confirmationPlease note that all orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may, at our discretion, choose not to accept your order for any reason whatsoever without any liability to you. Once the order has been processed, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent with all relevant information about your order and these Terms and Conditions. The shipping confirmation is our acceptance of your order. Please note that Casella Meyer does not guarantee that all products presented on the Website are in stock at the time of your order. If a product is unavailable, we will contact you shortly, by phone or by e-mail. If we already have received payment for such product we will refund you the amount of the purchase.
6. ColorsCasella Meyer’s goal is to describe the products at the Website as correctly as possible. However, please note that due to the color settings of your computer, the colors of the products shown in the pictures on the Website can differ somewhat from their actual colors. Casella Meyer cannot be held responsible for any such discrepancy.
7. PricesThe prices and delivery costs shown on the Website are without VAT. The prices and delivery costs shown on the Website may vary from time to time and is not bound by the price until Casella Meyer has accepted the order by sending the shipping confirmation to you. If you have placed an order and the price has changed before we have accepted your order (by sending you the shipping confirmation), we will notify you by e-mail about the price change and give you the option to place a new order with the new price or cancel the old order. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be cancelled. Casella Meyer always reserves the right to cancel any order prior to our acceptance of the order. If we already have received payment for a cancelled order we will refund you the amount of the purchase. The refund is made using the same payment method you used at the purchase. Please also note that Casella Meyer may cancel the order even if it has been accepted by Casella Meyer under the condition that you realize or should have realized that the price information was incorrect. For all orders Casella Meyer offers „Free Shipping“ which is part of the Casella Meyer service policy.
8. PaymentsThe following payments are accepted.
— Credit cards
Payment can be made by the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard. The purchases made with Visa and Mastercard are verified by a secure code. Please note that your card is debited with the purchase amount once you place the order. We do our best to make the Website as secure as possible. All credit/debit card transactions on the Website are processed using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account once you place the order. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Casella Meyer, your order will be cancelled. We are not responsible for any charges or penalties which may be imposed by the payment provider as result of payment being processed in respect of your order.
9. Delivery— Shipping methods
All orders are shipped by UPS and take 3 to 5 business days. All orders are dispatched within 24 hours after order receipt. The delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or on the part of the shipping company. If Casella Meyer fails to deliver within 30 days, you have the right to cancel the purchase. Your order will be delivered by UPS to the shipping address you have indicated. All orders are fully traceable on the UPS Website. By fill in the tracking number you will find all updates and information about your order.
— First-time order policy
For security purposes, Casella Meyer reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder's verified billing address or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order.
10. Information about revocation— Revocation
Due to the very limited production of our garments and the fact that all pieces are „One of a kind" items - there is no right of revocation. No returns or exchanges allowed for all items - All sales are final. Thank you for understanding. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
11. Defective productsIf you receive defective products, please notify us immediately. According to the Civil Act you are entitled to complain about defective products within one year. However, you must always notify Casella Meyer within 14 days time after you have detected that the product/s is/are defective. If Casella Meyer consider the products to be defective, Casella Meyer will make a full refund including shipping costs.
12. Copyright permission noticeCopyright in the documents provided in this site (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Casella Meyer, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) are owned by or licensed to Casella Meyer and its affiliates. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, duplicate or otherwise distribute the material to others without prior consent from Casella Meyer. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied. For press inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. TrademarksCasella Meyer’ trademarks include but are not limited to the Casella Meyer name and logo. Please note that your use of this Website does not grant you any rights to use our trademarks.
16. SecurityCasella Meyer use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. Casella Meyer online shop secures communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. When placing an order, you can immediately check the security validity by clicking the Stripe icon at checkout. For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database.
17. Resale policyYou may purchase products on www.casellameyer.com for personal use only and not for resale. By placing an order on www.casellameyer.com, you certify that you are purchasing products for your own personal use and not for resale and that you accept the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
18. Information on the websiteCasella Meyer cannot promise that the content of the site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. Casella Meyer may, at any time, amend the content of the site. Although Casella Meyer strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the site and online shop, errors may occur. Part of the services provided through the site are provided by third party operators. In situations where Casella Meyer acts as agent for such services, we cannot be held responsible for any errors resulting from their activities. Casella Meyer cannot be held responsible for any damage caused from using the site or, for that matter, not being able to use the site. Casella Meyer cannot guarantee problem-free, uninterrupted, and secure access to the site.
19. LinksThe Website may contain links to other websites beyond our reach. We assume no liability for content or privacy practices of such sites.
20. Violation of rulesCasella Meyer reserves the right to seek all solutions available to us against violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access to the site.
21. LiabilityAny damage liability of Casella Meyer is excluded. Exempted from this exclusion are claims of the customer related to damages to health, body and mind, or damages resulting from a violation of material contractual obligations (cardinal duties), as well as the liability for other damages which are based on intent or gross negligence of Casella Meyer, its representatives and vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are obligations which are precondition to the successful performance of the contract and on the observation of which the customer can legitimately rely. In the event of a violation of material contractual obligations, Casella Meyer’ liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage if such damage has been caused slightly negligent, unless a damage to health, body and mind is concerned. The limitations set forth above also apply for the benefit of the representatives and vicarious agents of Casella Meyer if claims are made directly against them. The liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. Casella Meyer assumes no liability in case of force majeure such as war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events. In case of force majeure, Casella Meyer’ obligations will be suspended. The contract between you and Casella Meyer can, in such cases, be partially or fully terminated by yourself or by Casella Meyer.
22. Provisions severabilityIf any part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not invalidate any other provision of these Terms and Conditions; instead the invalid terms and conditions shall be replaced with other terms in order to give effect to the commercial intentions of these Terms and Conditions.
23. Governing lawThese Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland (excluding the international sale of goods act). Any disputes pertaining to these Terms and Conditions will be exclusively referred to the district court of Zurich, as the court of first instance. Please also note that you can also file possible claims against Casella Meyer before the „Stiftung für Konsumentenschutz (SfK).
24. Company informationCasella Meyer Ltd. (Reg. No. CHE-293.302.576)
E-mail address: email@example.com