Velvet Jacket - Friendship Flames
AIRBRUSHED BY HAND - EDITION OF 15 - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Incl. shipping / excl. VAT.
Casella Meyer velvet jacket symbolizes the core of our vision of the “Friendship” drop. The iconic velvet fabric combined with airbrush manifests our idea of merging.
The velvet jacket is made of 100% cotton velvet made in Italy. The lining of the jacket is made of a silk mixture, which gives the jacket its smooth comfort. By dyeing the velvet fabric in petrol and using this procedure together with the airbrush treatment, the velvet develops more depth, which appears to be in constant motion through the incidence of light. The buttons are engraved and reflect the idea of our FRIENDSHIP drop as a small detail of this jacket.
Casella Meyer products are handmade and need care. Preserve the condition of your garments by storing them flat and dry, avoiding contact with water or chemicals, and entrust them to a professional dry cleaner for cleaning. These tips will ensure to extend the piece’s durability and develop a patina that will characterize your garment in a unique way.
- Airbrushed by hand - edition of 15
- Petrol blue velvet
- Female model is 174cm and wears a size M
- Male model is 185cm and wears a size L
- Size Chart
- Velvet 100% Cotton - Lining 41% Silk & 59% Cupro
- Produced in Italy
- Shipped in a handmade box
- Worldwide free shipping on all orders with UPS
- Your tracking number is provided in a separate email once the shipment has been dispatched
- Estimated delivery: 3-5 business days
- Due to the unique character of our handmade pieces, we are currently unable to offer returns or exchanges. All sales are final. However, we want you to be satisfied with your Casella Meyer piece, so feel free to get in touch with our customer service if you have any questions or uncertainties.
If you have questions about details, sizing or any other inquiry - Get in touch, we’re happy to help out: email@example.com